Benefit They're Real Mascara

by - 12:05




So, the other month I got a free sample of Benefit’s They’re Real mascara with Elle magazine. The sample size of this product usually retails for £10.80, which is great if you want to try something new. I was amazed with this mascara and the sample size was well loved, so when Debenhams had a sale I jumped at the chance to get the full sized bottle for £16.25. Although Benefit’s They’re Real is a little more pricey than I would usually fork out over a mascara I truly believe it is worth every penny! The mascara wand is plastic and really helps separate your lashes leaving them lifted, lengthened and curled . What I adore about this mascara is that within just one coat I have great looking lashes without even curling them. Although I don’t believe this is a waterproof mascara it is the only mascara I have tried which doesn’t leave me looking like a panda by the end of the day – not that I don’t like pandas as they are adorable! This was my first ever product from Benefit, having admired them for years, and I have to say I am thoroughly impressed and I can’t wait to try more from Benefit.
What is your favourite mascara?

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I tagged you to do the 'I Heart Summer Tag' :)

    http://www.life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/i-heart-summer-tag.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED to try this, definitely one for my birthday wishilist! Your photos are amazing quality, we love your blog! We would love for you to check out our blog and tell us what you think:-)

    Rona and Laura xox

    http://lanarosabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liked this - I got the sample too, and though I liked that it didn't smudge it was a little too full on for me x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram