theBalm Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer

by - 15:06


With contouring and highlighting now becoming a staple step for many, when applying make up, I thought I would share with you a recent favourite of mine -  theBalm's Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer highlighter. Highlighters are one product that I think ,when applied correctly, can look absolutely beautiful and can not only make your cheekbones look amazing but also can bring a happy healthy glow to a face. One of my first ventures into the world of highlighters was with Mac MSF Soft and Gentle highlighter - a highlighter guaranteed to give you a healthy summertime glow. Needless to say, after being asked why do I 'have glitter on my cheeks?'  a few times I resigned powder highlighters to the back of a drawer somewhere **8 forgotten about - that is until I came across theBalm's Mary Lou Manizer.  

Firstly, it must be noted how charming the packaging is from theBalm, with each of their products encapsulated in fun retro packaging. However, not only does theBalm's Mary Lou Manizer look great in my makeup bag, it also looks absolutely lovely.

Unlike Mac's Soft and Gentle highlighter theBalm offers a finely milled highlighter with not a speck of glitter in sight! However, what I adore most about this ,pearly, highlighter is how pigmented it is - a swipe of this across the top of my cheek bones and I instantly look healthier, without looking glittery. This also looks lovely placed carefully just on the brow bone and I can imagine it would look beautiful used as an eyeshadow too! 


What are some of your recent makeup discoveries? 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram