Mac Bare Study Paint Pot

by - 09:35

 

So, whilst I was shopping I got a little ,okay kinda an underestimation there, distracted by the mac counter.I originally went with the intention of getting Saddle eyeshadow as a nice crease colour, however after looking through what felt like loads of shades of brown I was told that Saddle had been discontinued. :( Anyhow,I ended up getting a paint pot in Bare Study. Bare Study is a pigmented eye colour with a very creamy texture - like a high end version of the Maybelline Colour Tattoos.Bare Study is a champagne colour with a gold shimmer, in fact it almost reminds me ,a bit, of Mac's eyeshadow in Naked Lunch.What I was so surprised about it how pigmented this is, so I only need a small amount.Not only does Bare Study make a great base for other eye shadows but it looks lovely on it's own and has  soon become one of my go-to shades when I am in a hurry as it lasts all day and I don't have to worry about applying it with a brush or anything like that.
 
What are your favourite eye shadows?

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Oooh I've heard a lot about this paint pot! I have the paint pot in indianwood, which is a gorgeous golden bronze shade. xx
    A MakeupHabit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard this is a really pretty inner eye corner colour :)

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I want this!!

    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favourite eye products, really easy to use!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the mac paintpots they look so pretty! I have also nominated you for a liebster award! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Instagram