The 13 Personal Questions Tag

by - 11:32


I was kindly tagged by the lovely Lauren over at TheBeauBow to do the 13 Personal Questions tag. I thought it was such a great idea and I thought it would be lovely for you to get to know me a bit better.

 

What do you order at Starbucks?

I don’t go to Starbucks very often but when I do I love to get a caramel cream frappuccino. It was the first drink I ever ordered and I still order it to this day!  

 

What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?

I would guess that would probably be scarves. For some reason I wear scarves a lot and I feel like no outfit is complete without one!

 

What's one thing people don't know about you?

 

                                 Asides from the fact that I am a secret beauty addict? *Nerdy Fact Alert* I know the square root of pi by heart – well to nine decimal places!

 Here we go....

1.772453851

That is such a strange thing to know but there you go!

 

What's one thing you want to do before you die?

I am not too sure; I would like to visit Los Angeles one day as it looks lovely there and there is some amazing things to go and visit there. I really fancy a nice holiday in somewhere warm and sunny. J

 

What's one food you can’t live without?

I would probably say fajitas- I have no idea why but I just love them! Yum.

I have quite a sweet tooth as well so I frequently make trips to Millie’s Cookies.

 

What's one quote you live by?

 

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
Oscar Wilde

Firstly, I love Oscar Wilde and I adore this quote as it is so true. I feel like when I was younger I spent  a long time I trying just to be like everyone else, but it was only when I learnt to be myself that I became truly happy. Gosh, that  sounded very deep and insightful

 

 

What do you like and dislike about the blogging community?



 

I adore how relaxing it is to go and sit down with a nice cup of tea and read a blog. I feel the blogging community is so open and I like the freedom that anybody can post so find it is nice to have the ability to have my own space on the Internet where I can just chatter away about beauty products freely. There is definitely a place for everyone in the blogging community.

I don’t really have any dislikes about the blogging community as I am quite optimistic  and I am just grateful to be a blogger.

 



What's your number 1 song on iTunes/iPod?

 

Well, I just went and checked my iTunes top played and one of the top songs up there is Boyce Avenue’s cover of Fast Car by Tracy Chapman. I adore this song as it reminds me of such a happy time in my life. I really like the story laced within the lyrics of this song as I always find it really saddening- but either way  it is a great song nevertheless. Boyce Avenue are a cover band on YouTube however, they also post their original music as well, which are great. There are some great musicians on YouTube, which is such a treat.

 

What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?

I do not have one clue. I don’t really follow a specific fashion trends at such yet my style changes quite a bit. At the moment my “go-to”  outfits often include a long sleeve top as they act as a blank canvas for me to accessorise. As mentioned before, in the winter, I love to pair these with a scarf. That is another think about my style – I love to layer, which is not as easy during the summer sadly.

 

Favourite Number?

I really am not too sure about this one I don’t think it is ever something I have thought that much about. I remember when I was younger I was obsessed with the number four and I had to do everything in sets of four. For example I remember that if I looked in a mirror and  blinked while I would have to blink three more times to make it an even four. I was a very strange child indeed!

 

Two hobbies?

In my spare time aside from blogging I love to curl up with a good book and a cup of green tea. As of late I have loved the John Greene novels especially Looking for Alaska and The Fault in our Stars.

I, also, really enjoy drawing – more specifically doodling. For some strange reason whenever I am feeling a little sad I will have a little doodle – I love that word, and then I will feel instantly better.

 

Two pet peeves?

I try not to focus on the negative things in life too much but I would say my first pet peeve is quite similar to Lauren’s; I dislike it when people believe they are superior to others .I believe we are all equals and that we should give each other a chance before judging other people. I think another pet peeve is when people dismiss or belittle ,other peoples troubles because they believe they are not as important as their own.

Your guilty pleasure?

I love nothing more to sit and watch videos on YouTube. I really admire the beauty community on YouTube as it is every evolving and expanding. Aside from blogs, YouTube is my “go-to” place for beauty advice.

 

 

I hope you enjoyed this post and feel free to do this tag and let me know – I would love to read them all.

 

 

PS. Tag, you’re it! x
 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I loved this "more personal" post :) agree with you on how relaxing reading a blog is! haha
    xxx
    http://inthespotlightx.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram