Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant

by - 03:21




Once used as an ointment for horses bruises, Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream is a cult classic in the beauty world. So, naturally when I saw this on sale in TK Maxx for £13.99 I picked this up immediately. The first thing everyone needs to know is that, unlike what it says on the tube, this is not actually a cream, instead an apricot coloured balm. However, what makes this product a staple in celebrity make up artist bags is its versatility. From chapped skin to cuticle balm this product can be used on all sorts of ailments.

After using this product for a while I often use this lightly to keep my brows in place -  in a similar manner to the 'soap brow' techniques. But mainly this has become my go-to product when I just do not fancy wearing lipstick. What makes this stand out to me is this is more than your basic lip balm but it offers a lovely glossy plump look to the lips so it is a great alternative for those who are not too keen on the stickiness of a traditional lipgloss.

How do you like to use this product  - let me know down in the comments! 





You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram