Weekday Wishlist #1

by - 07:17

Hi there! So today I thought I would show you some of the products I have been lusting after lately.
 
1. Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow
Ever since I went to my first benefit counter and brought the porefessional primer (which is great by the way) I have been obsessed with Benefit products.I think when I have fully finished my current foundation,Bourjois Healthy Mix, I am going to go and get this one I think as I have been looking for a suitable foundation with added SPF.
2. Mac Shy Girl Lipstick
I have been umming and ahhhing over whether to buy this lipstick.I already own a very similiar lipstick in the  colour Hue.However, what attracts me to this lipstick is the peachy undertones which I think will make this the perfect summer lipstick.
3. Real Techniques Stippling Brush
I have never used a brush to apply my foundation before but after seeing Missglamorazzi on youtube say how much she like this brush it has been a brush placed firmly on my wish list. Just a side note real techniques brushes are lovely brushes if any of you are interested, and I already have the blush brush which is great for applying powder blushers.
4. Mac Creme Cup Lipstick
I just cannot decide between this and Shy Girl.I think this is a lovely colour and I discovered it when looking for a similar colour to Hanna in Pretty Little Liars.
5. Too Faced Brow Envy
I have been having a love hate relationship with my brows lately.I just love how this kit has three sets of stencils for fool proof brows - which is ideal for me as I find shaping brows really tricky as they frame your face.
 
What products have you been wishing for lately?


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Amazing wishlist dear! I have been wanting Benefit's 'Dandelion' blush!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Benefit Dandelion blush looks such a pretty and delicate colour :)

      Zoe x

      Delete

Instagram